There are more than 20 programming languages currently existing and constantly evolving, so why do we need so many languages and not just a language like .NET of the 'giant' Microsoft is enough to handle all. To explain this problem, read this article to better understand how and why it is necessary to choose a programming language for software designing.
What is a programming language?
The main programming language is the different writing of the programmers, one can write Sum(1,1) or cong(1,1) or (1+1) are all different writing forms of a math problem. A programming language is a way for a programmer to instruct a machine to perform a certain task. And the difference between programming languages is:
- Different about the author, the copyright holder of that programming language.
- So it entails supporting platforms to use that programming language: The server contains that software, the operating system contains that software, the tools to design that software.
- Different lines of code are written, it can be very complex or very simple depending on the programming language. Usually the older the language, the harder it is to write.
- Its compatibility with hardware.
And the important thing that non-programmers, non-business owners need to know: In the vast majority of cases, the choice of programming language does not affect the software results. If you have 03 groups of programmers who write 03 different programming languages and with the qualifications of those 03 groups all very good in their languages, the results will give you 03 completely similar software and the same as your request.
There are still some features that need to be written in specific programming languages, but we can solve that as simple as still using the programming language you chose from the beginning. This is really not too difficult and can be done easily by professional software design companies.
Criteria to Choose Language in Software Designing
The programming language does not determine whether your software is good or not, complete or not, secure or not. Those things are completely due to the level of the programmers, the software designers, and the programming company you choose to partner with, not the programming language.
So what programming language do you choose for software designing:
- Price: Languages have a different number of programmers to choose from, so the price is different, the fewer people choose a language, the harder it is for you to choose someone who is good at that language, the more you have to pay. So consider using a cheap software writing service so that they can better support you.
- Future maintenance and further development: This detail is very important in case you choose a partner who uses a programming language that is too strange, then it will be difficult for you to find maintenance or develop further if the old partner leaves.
- Development time: Languages have different conveniences, so the development time website or software also varies.
But the most important thing is to choose a reputable custom software company or a reliable programmer and they tell you to do whatever language you do. To have a perfect software/website/app, people are important, not programming languages. If you need help in software designing, contact vITcake now to get the best support.