To design management software for individual customers or businesses needs a clear and transparent process. Let’s check out 15 steps in the software design process for customers at vITcake.
The basic concept in the software design process
A procedure is a regulation of steps and the person in charge of the software design process. Software development process: A set of necessary activities performed by software development participants in a defined order to turn user requirements into software products.
People directly involved in software development (software architects, design analysts, programmers, testers) with their support, management, and customers, users, Investors are the human factors in a software development project and process.
Is an organizational software to manage performance. The end result of the project is the software product. Product: Is software that satisfies the requirements of customers, users, or investors.
As other software, techniques, and means used in the software development process.
A software product is more than just the machine code or the source program of the software. A software product consists of all the programs and documents involved in the development, maintenance, testing, and usage of that software. The software process specifies the necessary documents and information to be developed during software development when to do it, the method of implementation, as well as templates for related documents.
15 steps in the software design process
1. Learn about customers and sign contracts, receive contract deposit
- Exchange related issues via phone, email or meet face-to-face to discuss related issues.
- Introduce and propose optimal solutions for customers.
- Negotiate and sign the contract.
- Receive a deposit of the total cost of the project in advance to start implementing the project.
2. Collect project information
- Get customer-provided content information.
- Gather more information from other sources.
- Collect and process information before implementing the project.
3. System design analysis, including:
- Analyze the content and business requirements of each different business.
- Analyze the program’s features.
- Analyze database.
4. Design sketch
- Proceed to model the interface as the initial analysis.
- Edit colors to match the interface.
5. The client browses the trial version
- The customer checks the demo for the first time.
- Test the interfaces.
- Raise unresolved problems, give new ideas.
6. Edit the demo (if any)
- Conduct correction of customer dissatisfaction about the test version.
- Add new customer ideas.
7. The customer approves the 2nd trial version and edits the 2nd time (maintain these steps until the customer is satisfied with the test version)
- Customers browse for the second time, check what was mentioned in the previous time.
- Raise the problem in the 2nd edit.
8. Conduct dynamic programming, set up the database
- Finalize the test run.
- Dynamic part programming.
- Set up a database.
9. Assemble the composite and run the test for the first time
- Proceed to assemble the database into the test program.
- Improved interface.
10. The customer browses the final summary, and give final edits
- Final inspection by the customer.
- Last minor edit.
11. Update sample information
- Update customer sample content.
- Adjust features to suit reality.
12. Complete the program
- Complete program content and interface.
- Start running on the system.
13. System handover and technical training to customers
- Handing over copyright and customer software.
- Technical training, help in administrative matters.
14. End the contract
End the contract, receive the remaining payment, issue an invoice.
15. After-sales service, customer care
Contact customers, promptly support problems in the process of using the system.
All above are 15 steps in the software design process for customers at vITcake. If you need more information or consultation, don’t hesitate to contact vITcake via email email@example.com or directly leave a message in the chatbox on vITcake.